A year ago today I graduated from pharmacy school and became Doctor Lindey Coates. It really feels like a whole lifetime has passed since that momentous moment.
- I moved to Canada
- Luke had his stem cell transplant
- I got married (now I’m Dr. Belding)
- I became a Canadian citizen
- I planned a vow renewal
- I got a part time customer service job
- Finally got registered with the pharmacy board here in Canada
- Luke is hospitalized again
- And here I am a year later finally about to start my pharmacy internship.
It’s been a long road to get here, full of bumps, twists, turns, road blocks, and traffic. Nothing good in life comes easy but damn this has been a tough year!
I am so nervous and excited about starting my internship. Despite all my education I know that I still have so much to learn but I’m hopeful that this experience will prepare me for work as a pharmacist in Canada. Onward and upward!