This page is for information to join the stem cell registry to donate.
Am I eligible?
You can register to donate (adult) stem cells if you are:
- Between 17 and 35 years old
- In good general health
- Free of infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS or hepatitis B and C
- Free of health issues including cancer, blood diseases, insulin-dependent diabetes, certain heart conditions, etc
- Willing to donate to any patient in need.
sign up here ➡️ Eligibility and Registration (Canada)
United States Registry
To join the Be The Match Registry® you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-44
- Be committed and willing to donate to any patient in need
- Be in good health (Click for Exclusion criteria)
Sign up here ➡️ Be the Match Registry
Please note, by signing up you are agreeing that you are willing to donate to anyone who may require a stem cell transplant.